POSITION: Turf Technician
REPORTS TO: Field Supervisor /Operation Manager
SUMMARY: Performs turf renovation and maintenance work using turf equipment and tractor.
Mobilizing all equipment to and from multiple job sites.
PAY RANGE: $ 24.00–26.00/HR. + benefits DOE
The primary responsibilities of the position include, but are not
limited to the following. Management retains the right to add or change the responsibilities of the
position at any time.
• Becoming skilled with supervision in all operations of turf maintenance equipment. Including but not
limited to Sanding, Aerating, Deep Tine Aeration, Seeding, Field Renovation.
• Load and transport equipment and tools to job sites as required
• Comply with and enforce company policies.
• Develop and maintain a positive work relationship with operation manager, peers, and subordinates.
• Promote and maintain safe working conditions.
• Fill out detailed daily paperwork timely and accurately.
• Report equipment in need of repair to mechanic.
• Assure proper use, care and inventory of company equipment, parts and tools assigned by performing
pre–operation checks, routine maintenance, and minor in–the–field repairs of equipment as necessary
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. repetitively
• Ability to bend/stoop/crouch/squat/use arms/wrists/hands/grasp/sit on moving equipment for long
• Ability to communicate in English orally and in writing
• Current drivers licence with insurable driving record.
• Ability to obtain C.D.L. within 3 months of employment. PST to pay cost.
• Able to work various hours and various locations including out of town/overnight trips as required.
• Quality workmanship shall meet company standards.
• Positive attitude, appearance and be dependable.
KEY ATTRIBUTES/TRAITS INCLUDE:
• Willing to learn and follow procedures
• Able to accept and process directions well
• Outdoor environment with periodic inclement weather conditions
• Email resume and cover letter to tjay@pacificsports turf.com
• Fax resume and cover letter to 503–692–1199